Development - Interactive Works - Closed
Support for the development of on- and off-line interactive works.
The activities for the following interactive works are eligible:
The concept development (up to a first playable application) of digital interactive content complementing an audiovisual project (drama, creative documentary or animation) specifically developed for at least one of the following platforms:
- handheld device,
- interactive television.
This digital content must present:
- substantial interactivity with a narrative component,
- originality, creativity and innovation against existing works,
- European commercial potential.
Only the following types of audiovisual project intended for commercial exploitation can be complemented by the submitted interactive work:
- a drama of at least 50 minutes (the total length of the series in the case of a series), 23.9.2011 Official Journal of the European Union C 279/33 EN— a creative documentary of at least 25 minutes (length per episode in the case of a series),
- an animation of at least 24 minutes (the total length of the series in the case of a series).
The following activities are ineligible:
The development and production activities for the following categories of work are ineligible:
- reference works (encyclopaedias, atlases, catalogues, databases …),
- ‘how-to’ works (education programmes, manuals …),
- tools and software services,
- information services or purely transactional,
- information programs and magazines,
- projects promoting tourism,
- multimedia art projects,
- websites being, or dedicated specifically to, social platforms, social networking, Internet forums, blogs or similar activities,
- projects promoting, directly or indirectly, messages that are at odds with the policies of the European Union. For example, projects that may be contrary to the interests of public health (alcohol, tobacco, drugs), respect for human rights, people's security, freedom of expression, etc. are prohibited,
- projects promoting violence and/or racism and/or with a pornographic content,
- works of a promotional nature (in particular branded content),
- institutional productions to promote a specific organisation or its activities.
The applicant must apply using the e-Form AND submitting the paper forms in the application package. This package includes instructions on how to apply.
Please download the e-Form for Development support.
You need to have Adobe Reader version 8.1.5 or higher installed on your computer in order to be able to download and complete the e-Form. If you do not have it on your computer, download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Please read carefully the e-Form Operational User Guide [87 KB] . It contains useful information on how fill in the forms.
- Please read carefully the e-Form Technical User Guide [867 KB] . It contains useful technical information.
If, after referring to the e-Form Operational/Technical User Guide you still have a question or have encountered a technical problem which could not be solved, please contact the HelpDesk services WELL IN ADVANCE. It is advisable to attach a document with print screens to illustrate the
problem showing the time and date.
HelpDesk phone: +32 2 299 0705
Helpdesk e-mail address: EACEA-EXTERNAL-HELPDESK@ec.europa.eu
Other technical information about the e-Form can be found at: here
For all other questions related to the e-Form, contact EACEA-P8firstname.lastname@example.org