Development - Slate Funding - Closed
Support for the development of production projects — Animation, creative documentaries and drama — Single Projects, Slate Funding and Slate Funding second stage.
The development activities for the following audiovisual works (one-offs or series) are eligible:
- drama projects intended for commercial exploitation of no less than 50 minutes,
- creative documentaries intended for commercial exploitation of no less than 25 minutes (duration per episode in case of series),
- animation projects intended for commercial exploitation of no less than 24 minutes.
C 279/30 Official Journal of the European Union 23.9.2011 ENThe development and production activities for the following categories of work are ineligible:
- live recordings, TV games, talk shows, reality shows or educational, teaching and ‘how-to’ programmes,
- documentaries promoting tourism, ‘making-of’, reports, animal reportages, news programmes and ‘docu-soaps’,
- projects promoting, directly or indirectly, messages that are at odds with the policies of the European Union. For example, projects that may be contrary to the interests of public health (alcohol, tobacco, drugs), respect for human rights, people’s security, freedom of expression etc.,
- projects promoting violence and/or racism and/or with a pornographic content,
- works of a promotional nature,
- institutional productions to promote a specific organisation or its activities.
The applicant must apply using the e-Form AND submitting the paper forms in the application package. This package includes instructions on how to apply.
Please download the e-Form for Development support.
You need to have Adobe Reader version 8.1.5 or higher installed on your computer in order to be able to download and complete the e-Form. If you do not have it on your computer, download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Please read carefully the e-Form Operational User Guide [87 KB] . It contains useful information on how fill in the forms.
- Please read carefully the e-Form Technical User Guide [867 KB] . It contains useful technical information.
If, after referring to the e-Form Operational/Technical User Guide you still have a question or have encountered a technical problem which could not be solved, please contact the HelpDesk services WELL IN ADVANCE. It is advisable to attach a document with print screens to illustrate the problem showing the time and date.
HelpDesk phone: +32 2 299 0705
Helpdesk e-mail address: EACEA-EXTERNAL-HELPDESK@ec.europa.eu
Other technical information about the e-Form can be found at: eacea.ec.europa.eu/eforms/index_en.php#3
For all other questions related to the e-Form, contact EACEA-P8firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Contract Documents
Slate Projects/Slate Funding 2nd stage
Draft version of the Grant Agreement for participating countries (subject to modifications)