These guidelines explain how to submit a proposal. Please read them carefully before filling in the application form.
How to apply
Please click here to access and fill in the e-Form
Please refer to the user guide.
If, after referring to the e form User Guide you still have a question or have encountered a technical problem in relation to the e-Form, please contact the HelpDesk services.
Helpdesk e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
HelpDesk phone: +32 2 299 0705
The declaration on the applicant’s honour must be attached to the E-Form:
If the request exceeds 60.000€:
Compulsory annexes that cannot be submitted online have to be sent to the Agency by post:
- a copy of the film (DVD or any other format) for which support is sought
- for live-action children's' films: any material that can support the qualification of the film
Distributors (if applicable):
- if you are a new company: the curriculum vitae of the legal representative of the company and of the Head of Distribution (if they are not the same person).
- if you are joining a grouping that has already been selected at a previous session: a letter from the grouping’s coordinator acknowledging your participation to the grouping
The application package must be sent by registered mail or private courier no later than the submission deadline to the following address:
Education, Audiovisual & Culture Executive Agency
Creative Europe Programme
MEDIA Sub-programme – SELECTIVE SCHEME
Avenue du Bourget 1
BOUR 03/66 BE – 1049 Brussels Belgium
A cover letter must indicate:
- the name of the company:
- PIC number:
- the country of distribution:
- the title of the film:
- the E-form confirmation number: