MEDIA at work
MEDIA 2007 is divided into five action lines:
- training of professionals
- development of production projects and companies through support for independent producers
- distribution of cinematographic works and audiovisual programmes, including for exhibition in cinemas
- romotion of cinematographic works and audiovisual programmes, including support for markets and film festivals
- horizontal actions/pilot projects.
The MEDIA Programme is implemented via annual work programmes. These relate to those grants and contracts to be awarded following calls for proposals and calls for tender which will have an impact on the EU budget in the financial year covered by the work programme.
[Commission Implementing Decision No C(2011)6258 of 7 September 2011]