Study on the "Circulation of European films: the distribution sector perspective"
Deadline for Submission:
The subject of the contract is services of an intellectual nature for undertaking a study highlighting the drivers and obstacles for the circulation of non-national European films within the EU and beyond.
This study shall be based on a qualitative and empirical analysis and carried out from the distribution sector perspective.
The results of this study will support the Commission in drafting annual work programmes and calls for proposals in the context of the MEDIA Sub-programme of the new Creative Europe programme and fuel the future discussion around the mid-term evaluation of the programme.
The outcome of the study will also be a basis to trigger the dialogue with Member States the Commission has called for in the Communication on European films in the digital era.
- Invitation to tender(130 kB)
- Tender Specifications(299 kB)
- Annex 1 - Technical Specifications(215 kB)
- Annex 2 - Information concerning the tenderer
- Annex 3 - Declaration on Honour
- Annex 4 - Economic and Financial Capacity
- Annex 5 - Price
- Annex 6 - Service Contract(296 kB)
- Annex 7 - Graphic requirements
Questions and answers(137 kB)
concerning the call for proposals