Navigation path

Related documents

Out of court redress

If you have a problem with a product or service you bought, you can settle your dispute with the trader without going to court. You have a number of options to do that. You can get help from the European Consumer Centres (ECC-net), which provide assistance when you have a problem with a trader in another country. You can also submit your complaint to an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) body and have it dealt with in a low-cost, fast and easy way.  In this section you will find useful information on the ECC-net and on ADR.

This page is no longer maintained. Find updates about EU policies on Policies, information, services website.