Navigation path

Additional tools

ADR in your country

Click on a country to find the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) scheme that can help solve your consumer dispute with a trader out of court.

These national ADR schemes meet the Commission's quality criteria, according to national authorities.

If you have a dispute with a trader based in another EU country, Norway and Iceland, the European Consumer Centre in your country can help you find an ADR scheme in another country.