When living or travelling outside the EU, you sometimes need help from your embassy/consulate - but what if your country has no diplomatic mission in that country?

No problem - under EU law you're entitled to help from any other EU Member State's embassy/consulate - under the same conditions as their nationals.

So exactly what help can you get in such situations?


Questions about general information on consular protection?