Studies and reports
The reports prepared by external parties represent their authors' views on the subject matter. These views have not been adopted or in any way approved by the European Commission and should not be relied upon as a statement of the European Commission's or DG Competition's views. The Commission does not guarantee the accuracy of the data included in this report, nor does it accept responsibility for any use made thereof .
- Transatlantic airline alliances: competitive issues and regulatory approaches . November 2010. Report prepared by the European Commission and United States Department of Transportation.
- Competition impact of airline code-share agreements . January 2007. Report prepared by Steer Davies Gleave for the European Commission.
- Competition between airports and the application of state aid rules (2002). Report by Cranfield University for the European Commission
- Volume 1: Executive summary, legal overview, airport ownership, airport competition, airport finance, discussion, conclusions (11.3 MB)
- Volume 2: country reports:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy (10.8 MB)
Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Accession Countries (9.5 MB)