Consultation on the Notice on a Simplified Procedure for the Treatment of Certain Types of Aid
Competition: State aid
Public authorities, citizens, companies and organisations are welcome to contribute to this consultation. Contributions are particularly sought from the national authorities.
From 06.01.2016 until 06.04.2016
Objective of the consultation
The European Commission is consulting stakeholders on whether to repeal or revise the Simplified Procedure Notice. The Commission intends to carry out a review to reflect, on the one hand, the amendments brought to the State aid framework (in particular with regard to the General Block Exemption Regulation No 800/2008 and the Procedural Regulation No 1589/2015) and, on the other hand, to take account of the experience gained with the implementation of the Notice. The objective is to ensure coherence and consistency in the application of the various instruments of the State Aid framework and to draw conclusions on the implementation and effectiveness of the Notice.
How to submit your contribution
We welcome contributions from citizens, organisations and public authorities.
- If you are answering this consultation as a citizen, please click here to submit your contribution.
- If you are answering this consultation on behalf of an organisation, please click here to submit your contribution.
- If you are answering this consultation on behalf of a public authority, please click here to submit your contribution.
Received contributions will be published on this webpage. Submissions that are clearly marked "confidential" will be treated as such and not published. In that case please also provide a non-confidential version of your reply. It is important to read the privacy statement attached to this consultation for information on how your personal data and contribution will be dealt with.
Please note that we cannot guarantee to take account of replies received after the deadline.
We would appreciate receiving documents in an electronic format.
View the consultation document
bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
Reference documents and other, related consultations
Notice on a Simplified Procedure for the Treatment of Certain Types of Aid
Citizen Summary bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
Responsible service: Directorate-General for Competition – Unit O3 - State aid Policy and Case Support
Please always indicate the reference number in your correspondence: Ref.: HT. 1401
Directorate-General for Competition
State aid registry
1049 Bruxelles / Brussel
Replies to the consultation
- Belgium - European Center of Employers and Enterprises Providing Public Services be
- Bulgaria - Ministry of Finance bg en
- Czech Republic - Permanent Representation of the Czech Republic cz
- Estonia - Ministry of Finance en
- Finland - Government of Åland se
- Finland - Ministry of Employment and Economy fi en
- France - autorités françaises fr
- Germany - Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Energie de
- Ireland - Ireland's Government Departments en
- Italy - Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri it
- Latvia - Ministry of Finance lv
- Lithuania - Competition Council of the Republic of Lithuania lt
- Netherlands - Dutch Interdepartementaal Steun Overleg (ISO) en
- Poland - Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, Department of State Aid Monitoring pl
- Slovakia - Ministry of Finance sk
- Sweden - Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation, Division for Competition, State Aid and Framework Conditions se
- UK - Department for Business, Innovation and Skills en