Amendment of the State aid Reporting obligations
Competition policy – state aid
Member states, public authorities, citizens, companies and organisations are welcome to contribute to this consultation. Contributions are particularly sought from the national and regional authorities dealing with the annual reporting to the Commission on State aid granted.
Period of consultation
From 20.05.2011 to 20.07.2011
Objective of the consultation
The purpose of this consultation is to invite Member States and stakeholders to express their views on the Commission’s proposal to amend the reporting obligations imposed on Member States in the State aid field.
The objective of this project is to:
- simplify administrative burden by removing the additional reporting obligations from the specific State aid guidelines/frameworks. Such a removal translates the Commission's efforts to simplify its guidelines and to lighten the obligations imposed on Member States in line with the Better Regulation Policy.
- improve data collection in the context of the annual reporting exercise. Changes in the Implementing Regulation are foreseen to prepare the transition to State Aid Reporting Interactive tool; to clarify ambiguous provisions and to request Member States to provide additional useful information on the type of aid beneficiaries (SME or large enterprises) across all objectives and on sector classification up to four-digit level for all schemes.
View the consultation document
Communication: bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
Regulation: bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hu it lt lv mt nl pl pt ro sk sl sv
Directorate-General for Competition – Unit A3
Please always indicate the reference number of the document in your correspondence: "Consultation on the amendment of the State aid Reporting obligations HT 1794"
Ref.: Consultation on the amendment of the State aid Reporting obligations HT 1794
Directorate-General for Competition
Consultation on the amendment of the State aid Reporting obligations HT 1794
State aid Registry
Fax (32-2) 296 12 42
View the contributions
The translations in English are made available for information purposes only
- Bulgaria - Permanent representation bg
- Czech Republic - Permanent representation cs en
- Denmark - Permanent representation en
- Estonia - Permanent representation en
- Finland - Ministry of Employment and Economy fi en
- France - Permanent representation fr
- Germany - Ministry of Economics and Technology de
- Greece - Ministry of Finance el en
- Hungary - Ministry of National Development hu en
- Malta - Permanent representation en
- Netherlands - Permanent representation nl en
- Poland - Office of Competition and Consumer Protection - Department of State Aid Monitoring pl en
- Spain - Permanent representation es
- Sweden - Ministry of Entreprise, Energy and Communication sv
- United Kingdom - Permanent representation en
- Norway - Ministry of Government administration, reform and church affairs en
- Germany - Private broadcasting and telemedia association de en
- Belgium - ACT - AER - EPC en
- Belgium - European Union of private hospitals en