Publications on antitrust and cartels
Legislation and case-law
Commission publications by topic
Energy and environment
- Documents of the sector inquiries
External studies produced for the Commission, by topic
The contents of external reports do not necessarily reflect the position or opinion of the European Commission.
Actions for damages
Food and agriculture
- Market definition in the media sector:
- Vol. I, lot 1 Volume 1: Comparative legal analysis (France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom), 2002.
- Vol. I, lot 2: Economic issues, 2003.
- Vol. II: Comparative Legal Analysis: European Community, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Sweden, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, 2003.
- Vol. III: Definition of the media market: Spain, 2003.
- Vol. IV: Definition of the media market:Portugal, 2004.
- Vol. V: Comparative Legal Analysis: European Community, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovak Republic, and Slovenia, 2005.
- Report of the online commerce roundtable on opportunities and barriers to online retailing , 2009.
- Competition impact of airline code-share agreements , 2007.
- Competition between airports and the application of state aid rules. 2002.
- Volume 1: Executive summary, legal overview, airport ownership, airport competition, airport finance, discussion, conclusions
- Volume 2: country reports:
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy (5.6 MB)
Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Accession Countries (9.5 MB)
Looking for additional bibliography?