Bringing more European Union to Ukraine
Kiev (7th February) – Commissioner for Enlargement and European Neighbourhood Policy, Štefan Füle, is in Kiev today and tomorrow to discuss the challenges and opportunities for relations between the European Union and Ukraine to move forward. He started the visit meeting Prime Minster Mykola Azarov and then discussed with the members of the Ukrainian Cabinet how to achieve tangible results and progress needed for signing the Association Agreement and bringing Ukraine closer to the EU. Commissioner Füle is also meeting representatives of the opposition and will address members of the Parliament later on Thursday. After that he will speak to the students and representatives of civil society at the Kyiv Mohyla Academy. On Friday he will meet with the President Viktor Yanukovich.
- Address of Commissioner Füle to the Members of the Ukrainian Cabinet ;
- Remarks by Štefan Füle, Commissioner for Enlargement and Neighbourhood Policy, to the press after the meeting with members of the Ukrainian Government ;
- Interview with Izvestija about EU-Ukraine relations ;
- Address to the Members of the Ukrainian Parliament ;
- Speech at the Conference with Civil Society (EaP National Platform) and professors/students of Mohyla Academy .