- Preparing ambitious legislative steps towards a connected Digital Single Market by breaking down national silos in telecoms regulation, in copyright and data protection legislation, in the management of radio waves and in the application of competition law.
- Adding more ambition to the ongoing reform of the EU's telecoms rules and developing a common approach to managing radio-spectrum use across the EU.
- Modernising copyright rules.
- Developing measures to make online communications and data more secure.
- Supporting the deployment of a high-quality, digital infrastructure.
Günther Oettinger is part of the following Project Teams:
European Parliament hearings
Latest news and speeches