Related departments: Related topics:
- Leading the project team "Europe in the World".
- Representing the EU at international fora such as the United Nations.
- Chairing the Commission's Group on External Action to deliver a common approach for EU action on the world stage.
- Regularly reporting back to the Commission's President and to the whole College about geopolitical developments.
- Coordinating the work of all Commissioners in charge of external relations portfolios.
European Parliament hearings
Federica Mogherini's team supports her in her daily work.
Appointments and meetings
Italian nationality. Married with two children.
High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy / Vice-President of the Commission
Minister of Foreign Affairs and international Cooperation of Italy
Head of the Italian delegation to the NATO parliamentary assembly
Member of the Italian Parliament
Member of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe
Member of the Italian Institute for Foreign Affairs (IAI)
Fellow of the German Marshall Fund for the United States
Degree in Political Science from the University of Rome