Reducing CO2 emissions from passenger cars
- 05/12/2012 - Study on Test Procedure Flexibilities and Technology Deployment for Review of the Light Duty Vehicle CO2 Regulations
- 05/12/2012 - Note on options for reducing test cycle flexibilities and their potential impact on type approval CO2 emissions
- 31/01/2012 - Identification and evaluation of errors in the CO2 monitoring database established under art.8 of Regulation (EC) No 443/2009
- This report served to support the Impact Assessment SEC(2007)1723 of the Commission's proposal for a Regulation to reduce the CO2 emissions of cars COM(2007)856.
- Review and analysis of the reduction potential and costs of technological and other measures to reduce CO2-emissions from passenger cars (the so-called Task A study)
- Service contract in support of the Impact Assessment of Various Policy Scenarios to Reduce CO2 Emissions from Passenger Cars (ZEW) (the so-called Task B study)
- Results of TREMOVE runs carried out in preparation of the review of the CO2 and cars strategy