EU legislation to control F-gases
- Further Assessment of Policy Options for the Management and Destruction of Banks of ODS and F-Gases in the EU
- Preparatory study for a review of Regulation (EC) No 842/2006 on certain fluorinated greenhouse gases (Annexes)
- Assessment of the feasibility of options to reduce emissions of SF6 from the EU non-ferrous metal industry and analyse their potential impacts
- Study on the potential application of Art. 3 and 4(1) of Regulation (EC) No 842/2006 on certain fluorinated greenhouse gases to air conditioning and refrigeration systems contained in different transport modes
- Analysis on the Recovery of EU legislation to control F-gases in EU-27 in the Period 2004-2007 and Determination of Options for Further Progress
- The analysis of the emissions of fluorinated greenhouse gases from refrigeration and air conditioning equipment used in the transport sector other than road transport and options for reducing these emissions: Maritime, Rail, and Aircraft Sector .
- Establishment of Leakage Rates of Mobile Air Conditioners in Heavy Duty Vehicles. Part 1: Trucks .
- Establishment of Leakage Rates of Mobile Air Conditioners in Heavy Duty Vehicles. Part 2: Buses and Coaches .
- Methodology to establish leakage rates of Mobile Air Conditioners in commercial vehicles (Trucks and Buses)
- Costs and the impact on emissions of potential regulatory framework for reducing emissions of hydrofluorocarbons, perfluorocarbons and sulphur hexafluoride
- Assessment of the costs & implication on emissions of potential regulatory frameworks for reducing emissions of HFCs, PFCs & SF6
- Establishing the Leakage rates of Mobile Air Conditioners
- Analysis of the economic and environmental consequences of a phase out or considerable reduction leakage of mobile air conditioners Annex: Analysis of scientific literature