- Start date : 23/03/2009 00:00:00
- End date : 25/03/2009 23:59:59
The European Commission, the Government of Japan and the Government of Poland will jointly host a Workshop on mitigation potentials, comparability of efforts and sectoral approaches in Bonn, Germany in March 23rd-25th, 2009. The workshop will bring together government officials, experts from business, academic institutions and international organizations in order to foster common understandings on modelling analysis, comparability of efforts and Sectoral Approaches (SA) with a view to facilitating a comprehensive climate change agreement in Copenhagen (COP15). The main topics at this workshop are:
- Modelling analysis of mitigation potentials and comparability of efforts
- Sectoral Approaches to facilitate action.
Once available, the presentations which were given during the workshops will be uploaded below.
Modelling analysis of mitigation potentials and comparability of efforts
Monday, 23rd of March - Presentations:
- European Commission (for additional information about the EU's position on climate change, click here.)
- Research Institute of Innovative Technology for the Earth (RITE)
- New Zealand
Tuesday, 24th of March - Presentations:
Sectoral Approaches to facilitate action
Tuesday, 24th of March - Presentations
Wednesday, 25th of March - Presentations