14-25 May 2012 Bonn Climate Change Conference
The Bonn conference achieved mixed results. For details click here.
This page contains EU media materials related to the conference as well as presentations made at EU side events in Bonn.
EU side events in Bonn
- EU fast start finance and perspectives for scaling up climate finance in the longer term
- European Union fast start funding for developing countries [220 KB] - Stefan Agne, DG Climate Action, European Commission
- EU Regional blending facilities - Leveraging funds for climate change in developing countries [417 KB] - Celine Maertens, DG Development and Cooperation-Europeaid, European Commission
- Fast Start Finance a private sector adaptation example [875 KB] - Herman Sips, Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment International Affairs Department, and Andre Loozekoot, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs Climate, Energy, Water & Environment Department
- Revenues from the Auctioning of Emission Certificates as a Source of Climate Financing - EU Fast Start Event Fast Start Finance and Perspectives for Scaling up in the Longer Term [90 KB] - Norbert Gorißen, Federal Ministry for the Environment, Germany
- The UK’s International Climate Fund: Innovative Approaches [304 KB] - Daisy Streatfeild, Department of Energy and Climate Change, UK
- CLIMATE-ADAPT: the European Climate Adaptation Platform
- Aviation and the EU Emissions Trading System
- Putting Durban into practice: the European Commission's proposal on LULUCF