Welcome to the mailbox service of Directorate-General Climate Action
- If you wish to be informed about EU policies and activities in the area of Climate Action, we invite you to consult our website.
- If you would like information on the work of Ms Connie Hedegaard, the Commissioner in charge of Climate Action, please consult her website.
- For general questions concerning the European Union, please contact Europe Direct or use the free-phone number 00 800 6 7 8 9 10 11 from anywhere in the 28 Member States to reach an operator who speaks your language. 1
- Links to general information sources on European policies are listed in the Commission's Information pages where you will also find specific contact points for businesses, citizens and students/young people.
- If you are looking for documents, please note that legal texts and the Official Journal of the European Union are available in the EUR-LEX database.
If you want to apply for a job
- If, apart from the regular call for candidatures organised by EPSO you wish to send us spontaneously your CV, please use "EU CV Online" made available to that effect by the Human Resources and Security DG.
If you wish to contact DG Climate Action directly
Postal Address:EUROPEAN COMMISSION
DG Climate Action
Online requests for information
If you have any questions regarding the Union Registry, please contact the member state where you currently have an account or wish to open one.
For any other information on Climate Action, please fill in the form:
1 Please note that:
- some mobile phone operators do not grant access to 00800 numbers or may charge a fee.
- in certain cases a fee may be charged when calling the number from payphones or hotels.
- From any country, including countries outside the European Union, you may call (+32) 2.299.96.96. Normal telephone charges apply.