- "To prevent dangerous global warming, the EU and the international community have recognised the need to keep the increase in global temperature below a certain level. What is this level?"
- 2°C above the temperature before the Industrial Revolution
- "Which of the following is NOT a predicted effect of climate change?"
- A reversal of the seasons
- "What share of the world's greenhouse gas emissions does the EU contribute?"
- "Which countries are today the world's biggest and second biggest emitters of greenhouse gases, respectively?"
- China, USA
- "In the EU, most emissions of greenhouse gases (around 80%) come from which sectors of the economy?"
- Energy & transport
- "There are many ways to save energy at home. Which of the following is NOT one of them?"
- Putting up the heating so you can wear just a T-shirt at home in winter
- "New washing machines, refrigerators and other household appliances on sale in shops must carry an EU energy label showing how energy-efficient they are. The label uses a scale of A+++ to G. Which rating do the the most energy-efficient products receive?"
- "Installing double-glazing in your house can reduce the amount of heat energy lost through windows by …"
- "The EU is successfully cutting its emissions of greenhouse gases. By how much have EU emissions gone down since 1990?"
- Around 18%
- "Last year’s international climate negotiations took place in …"