Consultation on a new European approach to business failure and insolvency
This consultation has been launched to gather the view of external stakeholders on a rather sensitive issue, especially in a time of economic downturn.
The consultation, as well as the summary on the background documents underneath it, can be found at the following link.
Deadline for contributions is October 2013.
Survey on Competitiveness of enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (2014-2020).
This survey was launched by the Committee of the Regions and was intended to provide facts, best practicies and concerns from local and regional level.
For more information about the survey results please click here.
Public consultation on a possible successor to the Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme (CIP)
This consultation is closed now.
Summary of the results:
- Final report [125 KB]
- Annex 1: Report on the results of the online survey on the future EU support to competitiveness and innovation [330 KB]
- Annex 1a: Statistics on the results of the online survey on the future EU support to competitiveness and innovation [137 KB]
- Annex 2: Statistics from the online survey on CIP financial instruments [65 KB]
The consultation process consisted of:
- An online survey (consult here the written contributions to the CIP online survey)
- A public conference organised on 25 January 2011
- Meetings with stakeholders and representatives of the Member States dealing with competitiveness and innovation.
The CIP public consultation focused on the future of the actions funded by this programme, their relevance to achieve the objectives set and their efficiency. Complementing this, the European Commission also organised another consultation on the future of the research and innovation funding.
The results of these consultations are being used to feed into the European Commission’s proposal on funding schemes after 2013.