- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme
- ICT Policy Support Programme
- Intelligent Energy Europe Programme
Support to eco-innovation
Innovative products, processes and services aiming at reducing environmental impacts, preventing pollution or achieving a more efficient and responsible use of natural resources will be supported through three different channels:
- Better access to finance through the CIP financial instruments, as specific support to eco-innovation oriented investment funds;
- Pilot and market replication projects: support is given to the first application and further market uptake of some of the best eco-innovative products and services in Europe helping to overcome those critical barriers that still hamper their commercial success;
- Networks of national and regional actors: with specific calls seeking to exchange best practice schemes for eco-innovation policy and to build up a networked observatory on eco-innovation, providing a strategic insight into this thriving sector.