- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme
- ICT Policy Support Programme
- Intelligent Energy Europe Programme
Business and innovation services
Enterprise Europe Network
The Enterprise Europe Network provides a wide range of services to SMEs and entrepreneurs, among others, helping them to access market information, overcome legal obstacles and identify potential business partners across Europe, including innovation support and transnational technology transfer services.
The Enterprise Europe Network comprises about 600 partners in 44 countries employing around 4,000 experienced staff helping to increase the competitiveness of EU businesses.
The Network offers a whole host of services. Here is a taste of some of the services on offer:
- Providing practical information on market opportunities and European legislation;
- Helping SMEs to find suitable business partners using its business and technology cooperation database;
- Providing information on tender opportunities and international networking;
- Developing the research and innovation capacities of SMEs by helping to create synergies with other research actors, foster technological cooperation and holding brokerage events;
- Helping SMEs to share research results, participate in research programs and apply for funding, particularly from the EU's Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7);
- Involving SMEs and business actors in the policy-making process, by transmitting feedback to the Commission.
Please visit the Network website, get in contact with the partner nearest to you and learn about the more than 10,000 offers and requests for cooperation with other companies.
The IPR helpdesk is funded under the CIP to provide personalised information about Intellectual Property Rights related to research or innovation projects funded by the EU.