The workshop on Chronic Diseases and Healthy Ageing aims at presenting results from several projects and joint actions co-funded under the 2nd Health Programme from the field under discussion and to foster the exchange of knowledge and best practices between experts from EU Member States mainly from Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, The Netherlands and Spain and the United Kingdom.
The workshop will not only have an informative purpose but also provide a platform for discussions for future endeavours.
- Netherlands Enterprise Agency
- Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport
- Health Unit of the Consumers, Health, Agriculture and Food Executive Agency (Chafea)
When? 12 - 13 February 2015
Where? The Hague, The Netherlands
- Experts in the field of chronic diseases and healthy ageing
- Health professionals
- Health policy-makers and representatives
- Patients organisations
- DG Sante: Chronic Diseases Summit April 2014
- DG Sante: The reflection process on chronic diseases
- DG Sante: European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP on AHA)
- Chronic Diseases Infosheet
- Chafea Infosheet on Healthy Ageing: EN NL