Calls for tenders 2015
Call for tender No Chafea/2015/Health/37 concerning 2 studies: a study on the added value of the strategic and life-course approach to vaccination and a study on shortcomings related to low vaccination coverage in health care workers
The objective of this call for tender is to carry out 2 studies:
- a study on the added value of a strategic and life-course approach to vaccination. This study shall provide evidence that immunisations against some of the more specific age-related health challenges – such as pneumococcal disease, herpes zoster, and others – are economically feasible investments that can create large public health benefits, contributing to healthy ageing by limiting the burden of illness linked to vaccine-preventable diseases.
- a study on shortcomings related to low vaccination coverage in health care workers. This study shall identify evidence and best practice in order to provide guidance for establishing health care worker (HCW) immunisation policies which defines the minimum immunisation standards for health service employers to adopt in their workplace to protect employees and patients from the potential threat of exposure to vaccine-preventable diseases.
These studies are intended to inform on-going explorations regarding the Commission´s future vaccination policy referred to the background of the Council conclusions on vaccinations, as an effective tool in public health
Deadline: 9 February 2016
- Questions and Answers - Updated 2/02/2016
- Contract Notice
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications
- Tender form (PDF)
(Adobe Reader 9.5 or higher is required)
How to complete the call for tender form - Step by step guide
Note: this PDF form contains the following annexes:
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form – Statement
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate (consortium member) / written commitment (subcontractor)
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc: Legal entity form for natural persons
- Annex III: Financial identification form
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview form
- Annex V: Financial offer form
- Annex VI: Draft Contract and annexes
- Annex VIII: Checklist
- Annex IX: Checklist on the technical and professional capacity under the selection criteria
For more information please contact: CHAFEA-HP-TENDER@ec.europa.eu
NB: The original versions of the above documents are prepared in English. All the other language versions are only translations of the original English version that are made available for the information of the tenderers.
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.