Calls for tenders 2015
Call for tender No Chafea/2015/Health/08
The contract consists of a study which will look at three issues:
- 1) Analysis of the level of penetration or adoption of integrated care models in health systems;
- 2) Analysis of the readiness of health systems to successfully implement integrated care;
- 3) Development of a framework of indicators to use for assessing the performance of integrated care.
As for the first part, the contractor is expected to illustrate the level of penetration or implementation of integrated care models or interventions by mapping out existing national strategies, policies etc. for the implementation of such integrated care models or interventions.
As regards the second part, the analysis could build on existing tools used for assessment of readiness of health systems for integrated care. However, the contractor is expected to develop a specific analytical framework for the purposes of the present contract.
As for the third part, the contractor is to develop a framework of indicators to use for assessing the performance of integrated care implementation. As a basis, the contractor may take into consideration the OECD's Heath Care Quality Indicators concept with its effectiveness, safety, responsiveness/patient's centeredness, accessibility and cost/expenditure dimensions; still, the contractor is expected to develop a specific assessment framework for the purposes of the present contract.
Deadline: 1 March 2016
- Questions and Answers - Updated 18/02/2016
- Contract Notice - Corrigendum
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications
- Tender form (PDF)
(Adobe Reader 9.5 or higher is required)
How to complete the call for tender form - Step by step guide
Note: this PDF form contains the following annexes:
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form – Statement
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate (consortium member) / written commitment (subcontractor)
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc: Legal entity form for natural persons
- Annex III: Financial identification form
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview form
- Annex V: Financial offer form
- Annex VI: Draft Contract and annexes
- Annex VIII: Checklist
- Annex IX: Checklist on the technical and professional capacity under the selection criteria
For more information please contact: CHAFEA-HP-TENDER@ec.europa.eu
NB: The original versions of the above documents are prepared in English. All the other language versions are only translations of the original English version that are made available for the information of the tenderers.
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.