Calls for tenders 2014
This call is closed.
Call for tender Chafea/2014/Health/05 concerning the development of a manual and toolbox for the assessment of European Reference Networks
The contract is designed to a) prepare and organise the assessment process of European Reference Network proposals and healthcare provider applications and to b) develop, in consultation with Member States and interested parties, a detailed manual regarding the content of, documentation and procedure for the assessment referred in Implementing Decision 2014/287/ EU.
The assessment manual and toolbox must provide the assessment body (ies) in charge of the technical assessment, with clear and robust guidance, criteria and operational tools to ensure a sound and harmonised process. In addition they must integrate all the technical guidance tools, supporting documents and templates to be used along the sequence of all possible interdependent and linked procedures and operations at every stage of the assessment process.
Deadline: 12 September 2014
- Questions and Answers Updated 05/09/2014
- Contract Notice
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications
- Tender form (PDF)
(Adobe Reader 9.5 or higher is required)
How to complete the call for tender form - Step by step guide
Note: this PDF form contains the following annexes:
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form – Statement
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate (consortium member) / written commitment (subcontractor)
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc: Legal entity form for natural persons
- Annex III: Financial identification form
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview form
- Annex V: Financial offer form
- Annex VI: Draft Contract and annexes
- Annex VIII: Checklist
- Annex IX: Checklist on the technical and professional capacity under the selection criteria
For more information please contact: CHAFEA-HP-TENDER@ec.europa.eu
NB: The original versions of the above documents are prepared in English. All the other language versions are only translations of the original English version that are made available for the information of the tenderers.
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.