Calls for tenders 2014
This call is closed.
Call for tender n° CHAFEA/2014/Health/02 concerning the further development and implementation of the ‘EU Compass for Action on Mental Health and Well-being’
The objective of this contract will be to support the European Commission’s Health and Consumers Directorate-General in its activities to implement the European Pact for Mental Health and Well-being by developing the EU Compass for Action on Mental Health and Well-being into a mechanism, supported by a website, to collect, exchange and analyse information on policy and non-governmental stakeholder activities in the field of mental health and well-being.
Deadline: 12 September 2014
- Contract Notice
- Invitation to tenderers
- Tender specifications
- Tender form (PDF)
(Adobe Reader 9.5 or higher is required)
How to complete the call for tender form - Step by step guide
Note: this PDF form contains the following annexes:
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form – Statement
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate (consortium member) / written commitment (subcontractor)
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIc: Legal entity form for natural persons
- Annex III: Financial identification form
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview form
- Annex V: Financial offer form
- Annex VI: Draft Contract and annexes
- Annex VIII: Checklist
- Annex IX: Checklist on the technical and professional capacity under the selection criteria
For more information please contact: CHAFEA-HP-TENDER@ec.europa.eu
NB: The original versions of the above documents are prepared in English. All the other language versions are only translations of the original English version that are made available for the information of the tenderers.
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.