Call 2016: Joint actions
On 4 March 2016 the Joint Action 2016 invitation letter to nominate partners was sent to the EU Permanent Representations of the Member States and countries participating in the 3rd Health Programme.
If you are interested in participating as a partner in any of the 2016 Joint Actions, please contact your EU Permanent Representation.
The deadline for online submission of nominations is 16 June 2016.
Further information on how to submit nominations can be obtained via your National Focal Point and in more information section available here.
In 2016 the following Joint Actions are identified:
- JA-01-2016 - Quality of HIV/AIDS/STI, viral Hepatitis and tuberculosis prevention and linkage to care (€ 2 000 000 EU co-funding)
- JA-02-2016 - Action on chronic diseases (€ 5 000 000 EU co-funding)
- JA-03-2016 - Tobacco control (€ 2 000 000 EU co-funding)
- JA-04-2016 - Antimicrobial resistance and Health Care Associated Infections(€ 4 000 000 EU co-funding)
- JA-05-2016 - Authorisation of preparation processes in blood and tissues and cells (€ 800 000 EU co-funding)
- Work Plan 2016
- Civil society's participation in Joint Actions
- Nomination procedure for Joint Actions