Consumer Programme Tenders
Call for tender n° Chafea/2015/CP/02 concerning “The exploratory Study of Consumer Issues in the Sharing Economy”
The objective of the present call is the provision of Chafea, DG JUST and other Commission Services with an exploratory study on consumer issues in the sharing economy, with a particular emphasis on online platforms.
The study will include desk research on the economic importance of sharing economy peer-to-peer (P2P) online markets in EU Member States, quantitative and qualitative research of the experiences and problems of consumers in P2P online services in selected core sharing economy countries, legal analysis covering 28 Member States, case studies notably of online sharing economy platforms, and workshops with stakeholders.
The Executive Agency in accordance with its responsibilities for the implementation of the Consumer Programme will manage the award and implementation of the contract, as specified within the tender documentation. The maximum value of the contract is 575.000€.
The deadline for submission of offers is the 24 August 2015.
The multiannual programme for Community Actions in the field of Consumer Policy for the period 2014-2020 is established by Regulation (EU) n° 254:2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26.02.2014.
The Commission’s Work Programme for 2015, adopted by Commission Decision C (2014) 9323 of 11 December 2014 provides that Commission Directorate General Justice and Consumers (DG JUST) will implement directly or via its Executive Agency (Chafea), the actions including behavioural studies.
- Tender submission form (PDF)
(Adobe Reader 9.5 or higher is required)
How to complete the call for tender form - Step by step guide
Note: this PDF form contains the following annexes:
- Annex Ia: Tender submission form
- Annex Ib: Letter of mandate
- Annex IIa: Legal entity form for public entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for private entities
- Annex IIb: Legal entity form for natural persons
- Annex III: Financial identification form
- Annex IV: Declaration of honour
- Annex VII: Economic and financial capacity overview form
- Annex V - Financial offer form
- Annex VI - Draft contract and annexes
- Annex VIII -ChecklistNEW
- Annex IX - Checklist on selection criteria NEW
For more information please contact: CHAFEA-CP-CALLS@ec.europa.eu.
To consult the privacy statement on procurement procedures, please click here.