Nobel Peace Prize® 2012 award ceremony:
3 minutes edit from the award ceremony
Lieu: Commission , Oslo, Norway
End production: 10/12/2012 First transmission: 10/12/2012
Nobel Peace Prize® 2012 award ceremony special restrictions:
- No live access in Norway
- No alteration of content
- No sponsorship billboards or commercials may be attached to the Material
- No archive rights
- No resale
- Use correct copyright credit
- Transmission of the ceremony live only with 1 repeat within 48 hours
- No other use allowed
- No download, no streaming
- Include in the closing credits the text © Nobel Media AB 2012 and the Nobel Media's correct logotype as supplied at the end of the live transmission
- Include in the closing credits the NRK logotype and the text "produced by NRK" as supplied at the end of the transmission
3 minutes edits:
- Broadcast and streaming in television and online scheduled news and current affairs programs only
- No download
- No re-use of any material after 10th January 2013
- Maximum 3 minutes edits
- Credit © Nobel Media for a minimum period of 5 seconds
Only the original language version is authentic and it prevails in the event of its differing from the translated versions.
||Arrival of José Manuel Barroso, Martin Schulz and Herman Van Rompuy in The Norwegian Nobel Institute (2 shots)
||José Manuel Barroso, Herman Van Rompuy and Martin Schulz nreceiving the Peace Nobel Prize (2 shots)
||Close shot of the diploma
||Close shot of the medal
||SOUNDBITE by Thorbjørn Jagland, Chair of the Nobel Committee (In English) saying that: We are bound together, living together (repeating in different languages). Congratulation to Europe; in the end we decided to live together and may good government continue to prevail. It is up to us, congratulations to all Europeans.
||SOUNDBITE by Herman Van Rompuy, President of the European Council (In English) saying that: after 1945 and united in 1989, has a great capacity to reinvent itself. It is to the next generations to take this common adventure further. I hope they will seize this responsibility with pride. And that they will be able to say, as we here today: Ich bin ein Europäer. Je suis fier d'être européen. I am proud to be European.
||SOUNDBITE by José Manuel Barroso, EC President (In English) saying that: The uniqueness of the European project is to have combined the legitimacy of democratic States with the legitimacy of supranational institutions: the European Commission, the European Court of Justice. Supranational institutions that protect the general European interest, defend the European common good and embody the community of destiny. And alongside the European Council, where the governments are represented, we have over the years developed a unique transnational democracy symbolised by the directly elected European Parliament.
||General view of the applause