"Entreprise Europe" Network
As from 06/02/2008, all services at present provided by the Euro Info Centres (EIC) and the Innovation Relay Centres (CRI) will be integrated in the new Enterprise Europe network, which will provide services in the following areas:
- information, feedback, advice and cooperation services for companies;
- transfer of technology and knowledge-based capacities;
- encourage SMEs to participate in the EU's Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7).
The network depends on business organisations (chambers of commerce, development agencies, technology institutions) at both a national and regional level. It will be made up of approximately 70 consortiums including over 500 centres in the 27 EU Member States, members of the European Economic Area (EEA), candidate countries, future candidate countries and third countries.
To mark the launch of the Enterprise Europe Network, the EC's audiovisual service is producing an infoclip which will illustrate:
- Crins & Merckx, catering company in Brussels, Belgium;
- MAINSYS engineering company, Brussels;
- Euro Info Centre, Paris, France;
- Innovation Relay Centre, Brussels.
Type: Stockshots [short]
To download, please log in
© European Communities, 2008
/ Source: EC - Audiovisual Service
Director: Sophie Letroye
Education, Youth and Culture Council, 2978th meeting: extracts from the joint ...
Eurogroup Meeting: round table
Eurogroup Meeting: arrivals
Justice and Home Affairs Council, 2979th meeting: arrivals
Employment, Social Policy, Health and Consumer Affairs Council, 2980th meeting: ...
Visit of José Manuel Barroso and Fredrik Reinfeldt, Swedish Prime Minister and ...
Justice and Home Affairs Council, 2979th meeting: round table