Meglena Kuneva is the Member of the European Commission in charge of Consumer Protection since 01/01/2007, the date on which Bulgaria became a member of the European Union. Born in Sofia on 22/06/1957, she has a M.A. in Law and a Ph.D. in Environmental Law and was Minister for European Affairs and elected Member of Parliament in Bulgaria. She was the Special Representative of the Republic of Bulgaria in the discussions on the Convention on the future of the European Union and Chief Negotiator for the accession of her country to the EU.
This infoclip includes:
- Meglena Kuneva working in her office
- Meglena Kuneva at the weekly Commission meeting
- Meglena Kuneva arriving in the press room, presentation of the consumer protection policy strategy
- Meglena Kuneva an interview with a German television company
- Meglena Kuneva meeting with members of the Consumer Protection Cooperation Network. SHOTLIST