Several routes to reach EbS on the web!
We expect high audience levels around the hearings of the Commissioners-designate over the next two weeks in the European Parliament.
We would like to remind you of the different ways you can watch and listen to Europe by Satellite (EbS) coverage online. Please bookmark the page afterclicking here!
LIVE EP Plenary Session
Votes: - Designation of Tonio BORG as Commissioner for Health and Consumer Policy
- Draft Amending Budget No 5/2012- Solidarity Fund response to earthquakes in Emilia-Romagna (Italy) and modification of the budget line for the preparatory action for the European Year of Volunteering 2011 - report Francesca BALZANI (S&D, IT)
- Mobilisation of the EU Solidarity Fund - report José Manuel FERNANDES (EPP, PT)
- Modification of concessions with respect to processed poultry meat between the EU, Brazil, and Thailand - report Vital MOREIRA (S&D, PT)
- Implementation of the agreements concluded by the EU following negotiations in the framework of Article XXVIII of GATT 1994 - report Vital MOREIRA (S&D, PT)
- Amendment of the Annexes to Protocols 1 and 2 of the Euro-Mediterranean Agreement establishing an association between the EC and Israel - report Vital MOREIRA (S&D, PT)
- Tariff-rate quotas applying to exports of wood from Russia to the EU - report Vital MOREIRA (S&D, PT)
- EU-Russia Agreement on the administration of tariff-rate quotas applying to exports of wood - report Inese VAIDERE (EPP, LV)
- Migration from the Schengen Information System (SIS 1+) to the second generation Schengen Information System (SIS II) (including the United Kingdom and Ireland) - report Carlos COELHO (EPP, PT) - Monitoring the application of EU law (2010) - report Evelin LICHTENBERGER (Greens/EFA, AT) - Shale gas - SONIK (EPP, PL) - Industrial, energy and other aspects of shale gas and oil - report Niki TZAVELA (EFD, EL)
- Activities of the Committee on Petitions (2011)- report Giles CHICHESTER (ECR, UK)