Thank you for visiting the Lisbon Treaty website.
- If you wish to receive more information on the Lisbon Treaty or any European Union policy, please contact Europe Direct.
- If you wish to receive more information on the ratification process of the Lisbon Treaty in your country, you can contact your local EU Representation, European Parliament information office (Member States) or EU Delegation (worldwide).
- If you have a general question on the EU, contact Europe Direct, a customised response service for general enquiries.
- If you would like to e-mail one of the European institutions or bodies directly, please consult the Contact Guide of the European institutions.
- If your query or comment concerns a specific area of activity of the European Commission, you can reach the relevant department directly by using this Contact Guide by Commission Activity.
- If you wish to report a technical problem or comment on the quality of this website, please contact the web coordination team.