To mark the 11th EU Anti-Trafficking Day, the Immigrant Council of Ireland will host a discussion on:
TRACKS - "Identification of TRafficked Asylum seeKers' Special needs" - The GRETA Evaluation of Ireland.
The purpose of the event is to discuss the GRETA’s Second Evaluation Report on Ireland and to launch the findings from a transnational report on asylum seeking victims of trafficking.
The event aims to bring together all relevant stakeholders in the area to discuss the findings and recommendations contained in the GRETA’s Report, with a special focus on asylum seeking victims of trafficking in Ireland.
- Edward Keegan, Anti-Trafficking Project Officer, Immigrant Council of Ireland;
- Nusha Yunkova, Anti-Trafficking Project Manager, Immigrant Council of Ireland;
- Paul Gunning, Head of the Anti-Human Trafficking Unit, Department of Justice and Equality;
- Shauna Gillan, Barrister, International Protection Appeals Tribunal;
- Katie Mannion, Solicitor, Immigrant Council of Ireland;
- Ruth Breslin, Policy and Communications Manager, Ruhama;
- Jane O’Connell, Legal Officer, Migrant Rights Centre Ireland.