First annual report of the Inter-Departmental Ministerial Group on Human Trafficking
Secretary of State for the Home Department, October 2012, 107 pages
This report sets out an assessment of human trafficking in the UK by the Inter-Departmental Ministerial Group on Human Trafficking (IDMG).
It notes that the UK has already achieved significant progress in the fight against trafficking. It recognises that any response must be able to quickly adapt and evolve to keep pace with the traffickers. Three key areas have been identified where further concerted effort is needed to improve and strengthen the UK’s approach:
- data capture and intelligence sharing,
- training and awareness raising for front-line professionals, and
- coordinating prevention activities.
- Combating Trafficking in Human Beings for Forced Labour, Children and Sexual Exploitation Dates: 23/04/2014 - 25/04/2014
- Round Table: Impresa e Forced Labour Dates: 09/05/2014 - 09/05/2014
- more+ »