Slovak EMN National Educational Seminar on Labour Migration - Opportunities and Challenges
International Organization for Migration (IOM) as the coordinator of the European Migration Network (EMN) National Contact Point in the SlovakRepublic is organizing national educational seminar entitled Labour Migration Opportunities and Challenges. The seminar will take place in Bratislava on 20 - 22 August 2013.
Main objective of the national educational seminar is to provide participants with information on different aspects of third-country nationals’ labour migration through expert lectures and discussions with professionals. The national seminar will cover such topics as:
- Labour Migration Management
- Labour Market Position of Migrants
- Vulnerability Factors of Labour Migration – Labour Exploitation and Forced Labour
- Trafficking in Human Beings
Educational seminar is aimed at Slovak professionals working in the state and public institutions, academic field as well as non-governmental organisations who are interested in labour migration issues. Application process is finished.
Further information at: www.emn.sk
"This is not a European Commission event. The European Commission is not responsible for, nor does it necessarily endorse, its content. Any views expressed are solely those of the author or publisher and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Commission, the European Union or its Member States".
- Trafficking RACE in Europe Project Conference Dates: 30/09/2014 - 30/09/2014
- Global launch of the project: Rights of Migrants in Action Dates: 02/10/2014 - 02/10/2014
- Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Organ Removal Dates: 21/11/2014 - 21/11/2014
- more+ »