Developing agreed methodology of identification and referral for trafficking for labour exploitation
€ 190 000 (€ 174 000 of EU support)
Ongoing from 2009
Opere Riunite Buon Pastore, Association on the road, Italy; Churches Commission for migrants in Europe, Belgium; Foundation Floarea Ialomiteana, Romania
Objectives and results
The main aim of the project is to develop a methodology for identifying and referring risk situations, as this is the only way to ensure that the victims of human trafficking have access to protection.
The main activities are:
- Mapping sectors and circumstances where trafficking for labour exploitation is more likely to happen in targeted countries.
- Country visits and training sessions.
- Preparing awareness-raising materials to be disseminated in each targeted country.
- Drawing up the final methodology
Maria Reyes Castillo, Catholic Commission for Migration Association - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trafficking in human beings within the European Union: the Slavery of 21st Century Dates: 10/12/2013 - 10/12/2013
- Second meeting of the EU Civil Society Platform against Trafficking in Human Beings Dates: 09/12/2013 - 10/12/2013
- 8th European Forum on the rights of the child Dates: 17/12/2013 - 18/12/2013
- more+ »