Participation and awareness raising for the safer use of new technologies
Save the Children Italy, Animus Association Foundation, Bulgaria; Salvati Copiii, Romania
Objectives and results
The overall goal of the Interact project is to protect children without parental care against media violence, in particular children living in institutions or residential care facilities in Romania, Bulgaria and Italy.
The main project aims are:
- To consolidate understanding of the phenomenon of media violence and possible links with trafficking and exploitation in relation to separated children.
- To raise awareness amongst professionals working in institutions and residential care facilities about the opportunities and risks of new technologies to children in their care, with materials and specific training.
- To promote the safe and informed use of new technologies by children without parental care by involving our target group in the development of online information material as well as awareness raising workshops.
- Identification of trafficking victims and subsequent investigative measures Dates: 06/06/2013 - 06/06/2013
- Prostitution and trafficking in women: what has Poland got to do with it? Dates: 25/06/2013 - 25/06/2013
- more »