Trafficking Victims in Europe: the Issue of Third Country Nationals
Social Alternative Association (RO)
207.786€ (maximum EU grant – 187.007€)
Instituto de Formación Integral, S.L.U (ES);
The aim of this protect is to develop the capacities of local institutional networks to address the vulnerabilities of Third Country Nationals (TCN) to THB.
Three main objectives are envisaged:
- Optimisation of the inter-institutional collaboration between different actors (public and private anti-trafficking institutions, businesses, TCN groups) to prevent and combat THB among TCN.
- Training 120 border police, 120 national police and 60 social services providers in working with the TCN for the prevention of TFU/assistance of TCN victims.
- Informing professionals from relevant institutions, the media and the general public with regards to vulnerability of TCN to THB at national and international levels.
Mr Alexandru Gulei – Program Coordinator. firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Enhance Assistance to Victims of Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region Dates: 19/03/2014 - 19/03/2014
- Stop Traffick! Conference: Efficient Strategies to Reduce Demand for Services of Victims of Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation Dates: 27/03/2014 - 27/03/2014
- more+ »