Filling the gaps in the system of combating human trafficking in Poland
University of Warsaw, Poland
2012 – 2015 (27 months)
Centralny Ośrodek Szkolenia Straży Granicznej, Poland
Objectives and results
The general objective of this project is to fill in the gaps in the system of combating THB in Poland.
The project should contribute to:
- Building a new methodology of setting up a long-term strategy to combat human trafficking
- Outlining the role of the national coordinator for Trafficking in Human Beings in Poland
- Building knowledge about the role of the Border Guard in their investigating activities and use it to create new modules for professional trainings of the Border Guard functionaries
- Creating a new methodology of collecting information and knowledge about domestic servitude and migrant children's flow as potential victims of human trafficking
- Promoting general knowledge about human trafficking, especially awareness of new forms of trafficking, by designing a web page.
Ms Ciemiega Zofia, Research Programmes Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- No event for the current month