Call for proposals - Daphne III Action grants 2011-2012
This call for proposals for action grants aims to co-fund projects that fall under the objectives of the DAPHNE III Programme2. Overall priority will be given to large-scale projects built on a wide partnership involving organisations from a significant number of Member States and offering a true European scope and relevance.
The projects under this call for proposals shall focus on the annual priorities described below:
- Rights of victims of violence
- Violence linked to harmful practices
- Children as victims and perpetrators of violence
- Perpetrator programmes and interventions
- Training programmes for professionals in contact with victims
- Empowerment work at grass-roots level
- Media violence, particularly violence linked to new technology and social networking Tools
The deadline for submitting proposals via the PRIAMOS on-line application is: 29 March 2012, 12:00 CET.