Call for expression of interest in the recruitment of a Seconded National Expert (SN) in the European Asylum Support Office (EASO)
The new application deadline is: Monday, 17th June 2013.
The Counter-Trafficker Officer will be working in the Centre for Operational Support (COS).
He/she will be mainly responsible for the following tasks:
- Research for and draft EASO Counter-Trafficking Strategy
- Map out and stream line EASO process pertaining to Counter-Trafficking
- Deliver on Counter-Trafficking specific strategic input and advice to the Head of Centre
- Deliver background information to Head of Operation Support Centre and drafting background memos and strategic papers on Counter-Trafficking
- No event for the current month