UNGIFT , 20 January 2012, 41 pages
The UN.GIFT. Strategic Plan sets out the overall direction, priorities and implementation plan for the next phase of UN.GIFT.
It has been designed for the use of the UN.GIFT Steering Committee (SC), as well as for Governments and programme funders (Government and non-government), partners and other collaborators of UN.GIFT.
UN.GIFT’s core activities will fall within three broad and intersecting areas of work:
- Increase knowledge and awareness of human trafficking,
- Build capacity of State and non-state actors
- Foster partnerships for joint action against human trafficking.
- How to Enhance Assistance to Victims of Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region Dates: 19/03/2014 - 19/03/2014
- Stop Traffick! Conference: Efficient Strategies to Reduce Demand for Services of Victims of Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation Dates: 27/03/2014 - 27/03/2014
- more+ »