Donna Hughes (Council of Europe), November 2001, 28 pages
This report addresses the involvement of marriage agencies in trafficking for sexual exploitation.
The research questions addressed in this report are:
- What is the use of new information and communication technologies for trafficking of adult persons (above 18 years of age) for the purpose of sexual exploitation (in particular recruitment of persons and exploitation of trafficked persons);
- What are the existing practices concerning trafficking of images of adult persons (i.e. the cases of persons who do not leave physically the country but are exploited sexually and the resulting images are distributed on Internet).
- Role of Marriage Agencies in Trafficking in Women and Trafficking in Images of Sexual Exploitation.JPG
- Combating Trafficking in Human Beings for Forced Labour, Children and Sexual Exploitation Dates: 23/04/2014 - 25/04/2014
- Round Table: Impresa e Forced Labour Dates: 09/05/2014 - 09/05/2014
- more+ »