The identification of victims of trafficking in human beings: achievements and challenges
Madrid, Centro de Estudios Políticos y Constitucionales
The seminar is organized according to itineraries of identification of victims:
- The identification of the victims of trafficking in authorised entry points (especially Barajas and El Prat, without excluding other ports like Algeciras)
- The identification of the victims of trafficking in non-authorised entry points
- The identification of the victims in Alien Internment Centres (CIEs) or Autonomous Communities’ Minor Protection Centres
- The identification of victims in the event of tracing active sexual exploitation networks and prostitution as well as labour exploitation networks.
This is not a European Commission event. The European Commission is not responsible for, nor does it necessarily endorse, its content. Any views expressed are solely those of the author or publisher and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Commission, the European Union or its Member States.
- How to Enhance Assistance to Victims of Human Trafficking in the Baltic Sea Region Dates: 19/03/2014 - 19/03/2014
- Stop Traffick! Conference: Efficient Strategies to Reduce Demand for Services of Victims of Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation Dates: 27/03/2014 - 27/03/2014
- more+ »