European NGOs Observatory on Trafficking, Exploitation and Slavery
Association ON THE ROAD, Italy
€ 192 000 of EU support
October 2009 – October 2010
Association La Strada, Italy; ACCEM, Spain; ALC/SPRS, France
Objectives and results
The project aimed to develop a transnational network of NGOs with a view to setting up an Observatory on Trafficking, Exploitation and Slavery in Europe. The objective was to give NGOs a greater role in fighting human trafficking, helping victims and supporting policy and strategy developments at institutional level.
The project consisted of three interdependent sets of activities:
- identifying a shared and comparable set of indicators on counter-trafficking measures;
- implementing the national and transnational reporting mechanism;
- disseminating the methodology applied in the reporting process.
Publications and other resources
- methodological protocol for reporting on anti-trafficking measures, endorsed by the NGO network in 27 countries;
- initial report on policies and interventions in response to trafficking at national and transnational levels;
- a dedicated website for the wide dissemination of reporting criteria and a comparative analysis of responses to trafficking in the EU.
Mr Marco Bufo, On the Road - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Combating Trafficking in Human Beings for Forced Labour, Children and Sexual Exploitation Dates: 23/04/2014 - 25/04/2014
- Round Table: Impresa e Forced Labour Dates: 09/05/2014 - 09/05/2014
- more+ »