European Cross-Actors Exchange Platform for Trafficked Children on Methodology Building for Prevention and Sustainable Inclusion
European Federation for Street Children (LU)
517.254€ (maximum EU grant – 465.529€)
Instituto de Apoio a Crianca (IAC) (PT); Istituto Don Calabria (IT); On the road ONLUS (IT); The Pupil Parent Partnership (UK); Synergia (IT); The Smile of the Child (EL); Society of the Friends of Children –TPD (PL); Evanglika Diakonia na Slovensku (ED-ECAV) (SK).
Objectives and results
The main goals of the project are:
- To improve the knowledge on children groups at risk for trafficking;
- To train multi-professional staff (introducing preventive methods based on identification and risks assessment, empowerment and life-skills education approach, data collection trough participatory research;
- To develop and test an anti-THB intervention programme targeted to vulnerable children;
- To strengthen networks within civil society organisations, service providers of the child protection systems, police forces, judiciary departments to support the establishment of stable local multiagency coordination platform targeted to anti-trafficking prevention and intervention.
The main result is to finalise and validate an evidence-based intervention model targeting children at risks of trafficking in human beings with the main aim to:
- Improving the capacity of staff in better assessing children at risk of THB;
- Empowering children at risks in recognising trafficking in human beings situations;
- Introducing new methodologies of data collection based on the active role of the stakeholders and children;
- Creating a multi-professional and interagency anti-trafficking platform.
Ms Claudia Sassi – Advocacy, Lobbying and Fundraising Officer.
TagsChild protection, United Kingdom, Italy, Portugal, Slovakia, ISEC, Prevention